How to use CBD
CBD Oil can be a bit of a mine field and appear to be tricky to take.
5% - the ideal place to begin. Each drop contains 2.5mg of CannabinOil CBD.
2.5% - for people who prefer a gentler introduction. Each drop contains 1.25mg of CannabinOil CBD.
10% - for experienced users who require a stronger dose. Each drop contains 5mg of CannabinOil CBD.
For Advanced users - we have a higher strength range,
|drops per dose|
When introducing any new supplement, it’s advisable to start low and slow, increasing gradually until the desired response is achieved. Use the chart above as a handy guide.
Here are a few tips:
- One drop means one drop - NOT the entire dropper/pipette.
- Use a mirror to guide the pipette under your tongue
- Place drops on a teaspoon, or the back of your hand if you find you have problems
- Hold the CannabinOil under your tongue or between the cheek and gum for at least 60 seconds to allow it to absorb.
- Take your CannabinOil in regular amounts throughout the day instead of one larger dose.
- Like most supplements, CannabinOil is best taken daily rather than sporadically.
After increasing, if you find you don’t get any additional benefits, drop back to the previous intake. This is known as the ‘sweet spot’. This varies from person to person due to various factors including weight and metabolism.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease