FEG Competitions - Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by the date and time specified on the competition page. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in your details as directed on the competition webpage for this competition.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the date and time specified on the competition page.
- The first three entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize for the winners is specified on the competition page.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email the date and time specified on the competition page. Winners will be announced via our social media outlets. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names in such publicity.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
D. DATA PROTECTION
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any social media platform. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not the social media and you agree that the social media platform shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- FEG is registered with the Independent Commissioners Office and complies with GDPR in the UK and EU.
E. THE PROMOTER
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Fiddler’s Elbow Grease Life Ltd. Prescote Manor, Cropredy, OX17 1PF
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.